Stockholm. It´s a Grown-up Travel Guide favourite and soon to be the subject of our first in-depth destination guide.
Ah yes, I remember you banging on about the food scene…
True enough. The best blood pudding I´ve ever tasted for one thing…
Okay, so what´s the news then?
Well, our friends at SAS have announced five new routes to the Swedish capital for 2012 so it´ll be even easier to get over there and soak up the style. Or follow the Lisbet Salander trail…or go all organic and eco-friendly. You get the picture…
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)- Stockholm-Arlanda, from March 25.
- Barcelona (Spain) – Stockholm-Arlanda, from March 25.
- Malaga (Spain) – Stockholm-Arlanda, from March 31.
- Reykjavik (Iceland) – Stockholm-Arlanda, from June 22.
- Alicante (Spain) – Stockholm-Arlanda, from June 26.