Information for journalists, potential advertisers and business partners
Thank you for your interest in working with Grown-up Travel Guide. This page will hopefully give you the information you need – but do not hesitate to contact us if you require further details.
Download the full Grown-up Travel Guide media kit in PDF format right here: Media Kit – September 2017
Why should you work with Grown-up Travel Guide?
- Grown-up Travel Guide is a rapidly growing travel blog/website with a large volume of quality content for the post-backpacking generation
- Grown-up Travel Guide published an average of 3 articles each and every weekday in its first year and now has an archive of over 900 posts
- Grown-up Travel Guide appeals to independent-minded travellers who are looking for an interesting and high quality travel experience but are less concerned about saving every penny; we like to say we are filling the gap between Lonely Planet and Conde Nast Traveller
- Grown-up Travel Guide covers city breaks, interesting and off-beat locations, tips and secrets, food, cultural and activity experiences, hotel, product and restaurant reviews in a fun, savvy and grown-up manner
- Grown-up Travel Guide is family-friendly yet also very popular amongst singles and couples – indeed our readers are from 18 upwards
As of July 2017
- Unique Visitors Av. 42,000 per month and rising (Source: Google Analytics)
- Page Views Av. 55,000 per month and rising (Source: Google Analytics)
- No of Articles: 1600+
- Facebook Followers 12,400
- Twitter followers 2400
- Pinterest followers 950
- Instagram followers 1170
- Domain Authority: 40 Page Authority: 45
If you would like to advertise on Grown-up Travel Guide or have any other advertising queries or proposals, please e-mail me at
We accept sponsored posts; all submissions must be original and unpublished. It is crucial that all content fits our site and we reserve the right to refuse articles (even after agreeing on principle to accept content).
For other types of sponsorship and advertising please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org