Information for journalists, potential advertisers and business partners
Thank you for your interest in working with Grown-up Travel Guide. This page will hopefully give you the information you need – but do not hesitate to contact us if you require further details.
Download the full Grown-up Travel Guide media kit in PDF format right here: Media Kit November2015
Why should you work with Grown-up Travel Guide?
- Grown-up Travel Guide is a rapidly growing travel blog/website with a large volume of quality content for the post-backpacking generation
- Grown-up Travel Guide published an average of 3 articles each and every weekday in its first year and now has an archive of over 900 posts
- Grown-up Travel Guide appeals to independent-minded travellers who are looking for an interesting and high quality travel experience but are less concerned about saving every penny; we like to say we are filling the gap between Lonely Planet and Conde Nast Traveller
- Grown-up Travel Guide covers city breaks, interesting and off-beat locations, tips and secrets, food, cultural and activity experiences, hotel, product and restaurant reviews in a fun, savvy and grown-up manner
- Grown-up Travel Guide is family-friendly yet also very popular amongst singles and couples – indeed our readers are from 18 upwards
As of November 2015
- Unique Visitors Av. 26,800 per month and rising (Source: Google Analytics)
- Page Views Av. 33,300 per month and rising (Source: Google Analytics)
- No of Articles: 1000+
- Facebook Followers 12,350
- Twitter followers 2130
- Pinterest followers 665
- Instagram followers 600
- Domain Authority: 33 Page Authority: 38
Types of advertising and rates
Banner advertising is offered for periods of 3 months or 6 months paid in advance. A discount is included in the 6 month rate. All advertising must fit the blog and is subject to final approval before publication. Payment is through Paypal.
Rates will increase as the site traffic grows but current advertisers will always be offered renewal at the end of the agreed term at the price they originally paid.
Banners or widgets will appear on all pages unless the advertiser requires placement on specific pages only.
125 x 125 square sidebar banner
What you get: Your 125 x 125 pixel banner in the prime position in the sidebar, shown on all pages.
300 x 250 rectangular sidebar banner
What you get: Your 300 x 250 pixel banner in the sidebar, shown on all pages
Other sizes may be quoted on request
If you would like to advertise on Grown-up Travel Guide or have any other advertising queries or proposals, please e-mail me at
We accept sponsored posts; all submissions must be original and unpublished. It is crucial that all content fits our site and we reserve the right to refuse articles (even after agreeing on principle to accept content).
For other types of sponsorship and advertising please contact me at email@example.com